Meltano Docs are a cross-functional responsibility.
Efforts are shared jointly between the product, marketing, and engineering teams.
- “Code-related” changes/anything that requires a ton of code to be
written, will be prioritized through the normal Engineering/Product
- Coding a widget or changing layouts in a significant way
- Owns the Reference section
- Creation, Maintenance, and Quality
- Responsible for overall prioritization of docs issues
- Primarily responsible for proactive issue triage and scoping, long-term content journey and UX strategy
- Responsible for coordinating engineering effort when content updates are needed by Marketing